Zapier enables you to automate tasks between different apps. You can create a Zapier account for free*, and then use it to push leads you sync from Overpass to your favorite CRM.
Here are a few of our favorite Overpass integrations via Zapier. Set up one of these integrations by clicking the links below.
Add new Overpass leads to Google Contacts.
Add new Overpass leads to Hubspot as contacts.
Add new Overpass leads to MailChimp as subscribers.
Add new Overpass leads to Marketo.
- Add new Overpass leads to PipelineDeals.
- Add new Overpass leads to Salesforce.
- Save new Overpass leads on a Google Sheets spreadsheet.
- Send new Overpass leads an SMS.
Send your new Overpass leads an email with Gmail.
If none of those options are a perfect fit for you, then create a custom integration by following these five steps:
1. Create a Zapier account. (You can set up an account for free, and sync to your CRM up to 100 times a month.)
2. From your Dashboard, click the "Make a New Zap" button.
3. Then, select Overpass as your Trigger App, and "Request Lead" as your Trigger.
4. Select your preferred CRM as your Action App. Choose an action, such as "Create a Contact".
5. Follow the rest of the prompts to finish creating your Zap.
Visual Learner? Check out this 2 minute video tutorial.